Well I'm really surprised how the movie turns out to be. I wasn't a Jay's fans or somewhat, though I didn't put high expectation to the movie. But now I can't deny it, that the movie is BRILLIANT!
I'm not going in depth to that movie, but it was worth watching after all. Those piano performance throughout the movie are awesome too!
One piece of note; I found out a plot hole in the story, which is about the main leading actress' mother. It's about the words she's telling Jay nearly the end of movie; they're kinda misleading and yeah, disapproving the facts. You will understand if you watched it once and noticed.
By the way the movie's kinda short though. It's just about 1 hour movie excluding those draggy flashback scenes.
Recently I'm in the process of self-studying piano under Lecturer William's tutoring. To Zanarkand, I manage to play a short piece of it. It'd not be long, and I'm really looking forward for the day which I could play the songs, all by myself...
Anyway, time is running out. I don't have enough time. I'm neglecting my stories, though I have ideas pumping into my brain which I'm only able to jot them down in notes form.
Sad case.
Labels: Music