Last thursday went to ss2 just for some sort of breakfast with her. It has been really some time since I had last met her.
Well it didn't end up quite smoothly, as I didn't really be able to talk with her (due to some kind of blockages). I thought it was the end but it turns out they're going to her home instead. I kindly followed (sounds desperate though), only the be freaked out by the magnificent of her house.
There's not much I could be able to say, but she really grew prettier. Haha. In the end I just ended up having a conversation with less than five sentences with her. That was bizzare.
I'm really saddened somehow when I thought that she's leaving in 1 day's time from now, but there's nothing I could be able to do. Maybe well, I could do something such as praying for her good luck or sort of.
But even until now, something will never changes.