Well I believe I'm officially hooked with Rozen Maiden, especially to those adorable, beautiful, and yet lively dolls. It must be amusing to the readers which I am some sort of maniac for being obsessive over some mere dolls, but you might change your point of view if you had actually watch this particular anime, as I had the same opinion before I had started watching.
I don't think I'm in the need of going this into too detail, or perhaps rather simplifies it to the minimum extent. Other than the dolls, I love the humor of this anime. It was frigging hilarious in some way, and you can't forget how stupid or silly it might ever be. After all, it's really worth spending the time to watch it.
Of all characters, I'm really damn interest in Suisei Seki. She is first portrayed as the most timid and shy girls among all the dolls (Well that's up to expectation as Shyves is some sort of reassembling her), but not until her somewhat twisted personality was shown. Regardless of being a shy girl, she has a wicked side; being the one who's constantly cackling manically, picking mercilessly on an innocent doll, has wild imagination, and etc.
That's the main attraction. It was kinda hard to imagine how this kind of girl would be, and finally I could inspect some. Perhaps it might leads me to develop a more in-depth personality for each of my created characters, making them more lively. I really need to thanks for those animes I had watched, especially those with interesting characters.
In spite of Suisei Seki, her twin sister's also came to my attraction, being a tomboyish, and masculine doll. One of the main attraction of the twin sisters is also their
heterochromatic eyes, being red on the left and green on the other side, or vice versa.
Well I think that's some sort enough of crap. Let me let out a long sigh. *SIGH~~~~~~~* I wish I could really have a partner whom I can talk and crap about animes a lot, a lot. I wish I can share my animes and also opinion with him/her. It'd be so interesting then! But, it might perhaps never come true.
I love Syaoran!

The gentle side or perhaps, timid-side of the sweet Suisei Seki. How adorable she is.

And yet she can get as wicked as this. Scary~ ;P
Labels: Anime/Manga