Well it was kinda shocking as my plus minus 2 hours dream turned out to be slightly nightmarish.
I had finished Rozen Maiden season 2 before I fell asleep due to overloading fatigue, which turns out to be very touching. It bears and carves a striking, deep memories into my mind, definitely.
And well today's one of my friend's parting to further studies at overseas; I'm really heavy-hearted. The true feeling of pain could vividly torment my soul as I think about it, while each clock ticks with the flight time approaching.
The nightmare was the mixture of the events which I had seen in Rozen Maiden blending into the feeling of 'heavy-hearted', thus creating a nightmare. (I called it nightmare due to a really deep feeling being carved in within the dream; it was really scary in a sense)
It freaks me out, seriously.
And thus now I'm writing this post.