It had been freaking tired for the past few days, since Saturday.
Went for Musical Night during Saturday's night. Frankly speaking, it was nothing other than a performance to bring up my hearing loss. Though nice but they're too noisy, I mean loud somehow until the extent which it irritates me. But it was kinda surprising to see Zhang Guo Hui, 2005 Astro Talent Quest winner, I assume that's the event which he stood out being the champion. Bought his CD under sister's command and has got a personal picture and signature from him. Lol. Somewhat some unexpected gain, so I should enter them into the abnormal gains account ;P.
Sunday is a damn long ten hours class I had not got sufficient sleep due to the tiring night previously and yet the "violence" had sent me home sharp on 2 am. It's onee chan's birthday, and I wished her. An addition to that, I had gave her a cute lil soft toy, dog which I find it uberly-cute. Can't stop thinking about it somehow, too cute after all. Though it might be a lil bit over-expensive, but it's worth it. Hope she'll be happy. Keke.
And yet today, I assume we all had got enough of Kiran's wrath. Somehow ironically it could be mispelled as Kira's wrath if read speedily/hastily. She might has entered those who didn't even attempt tutorial names into the Death Note. Wakakaka. Well, that's for another tiring day which I spent 5 hours of my noon to have a long and sweet nap. What a waste...
Anyway, Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows, the seventh book had brought quite some uprising to much countries, not only to Malaysia. Who would expect a country spending $10m (I think that's the currency; it's either on $ or £). That proves how influencing Harry Potter's name could be. I admit I'm feeling damn envious to the writer, J.K. Rowling to be so successful and potential. There won't be a day I can achieve that! LOL. Sad case...
Just try reading those articles and sub-topic on wikipedia.com when you had personally finish reading the seventh book; they're quite interesting in fact. Haha.