Okay, this post is dedicated to someone who I met few months back, just about half year ago. It's a she, and I met her through Rappelz and being in the same guild with her then.
Under some circumstances, I think we've got quite close to each other as a matter of fact due to the time spent grinding together.
But those time doesn't last long as somehow, the game started to crumble apart due to the kinda sucky Gms (from my opinion). I think she was some sort of stopping to come online due to school activities. Since then, I didn't see her online though.
It was due to this,

I was browsing through my pictures and happened to come through this. It brings me memories of those past times we all had have together. It was quite fun then.
P.S. : She was the one who sent me this picture.
Through Rappelz, I admit I found a lot of great friends. There were my guild leader, and whole a lot of lame, but yet awesome guild mates which I could dream of having in reality; especially the lamest of all, DivineBlades ;P.
Nonetheless, I met my dear there too. Those times were all so sweet, that makes my heart tingles as I recall about them. It's hurting to part with those, so I swear I wouldn't really get involved in any more online games, with the exception of the only online game which I adored so far - World of Warcraft. Though I had tried, so I think it's okay for me not to get involved with this highly-addictive game.
Frankly, I really missing you guys. Dear, Sasha (BlackSatan), Shrift, DivineBlades, Kehool, and bla bla bla. All of you were great! Thanks for the precious memories you guys had carved and left deep within my mind.
Thanks.
N : To dear, somehow I hope this post won't hurt your feeling. If it does, I'm sorry. ><