Some nice ones would be as below which I just get a hand on them recently.
Winter Love by BoA- This is a really sad song about regret, loneliness, and parting (of love & romance). Just as expected from the great BoA. ;PShining Tear by Souichiro Hoshi from Shining Tears X Wind
- One from Shining Tear, quite a nice game with especially interesting main character. The song itself is strong and sentimental enough to drive me insane.Tooi Kono Machi De by Kaiya Naomi from Card Captor Sakura Movie- Gosh. I really love the chorus part when they sing 'la-la-la-la'. Actually I really love the whole chorus itself as it captured my soul, goddamit! It gives me a lot of hopes by listening to this song!Love Destiny by
Horie Yui from
Sister Princess- I thought it was a noisy song at first but it turned out well. A lil bit similiar feeling to the previous song. ' It's my only destiny~ '
This Love by Angela Aki from Blood+ - Another sentimental song. It started with slow pace but when it's chorus it turned out to be surperior. Yet, it's a love song, duh! A Little Pain by Olivia from Nana- Travel in the moon~ Yet another frigging strong chorus it possesses. Let's rhyme along with the tune! KitzuiteI'm here waiting for youIma to wa chigau mirai ga atte moI'm here waiting for youSakebi tsudzuketeKitto kokoro wa tsunagu ito wo tagutteruAno koro no watashi me wo samasu you niNo need to cryNo need, to cry~Almost make me shed out my hidden tears, somehow. Kind of a sad song though, but it's really nice!Tattoo Kiss by
r.o.r/s from
Kaleido Star - After so many emo songs, here it is a more happy-mood type. I think it's called the type of hip hop songs, and definately a nice one. xPAmairo no Kami no Otome by
Shimatani Hitomi- Another slow, yeah very slow pacing song. Kinda soul-soothening in fact if you're those type who like slow type of songs and also instrumental. English name for this song is The Girl With Flaxen Hair, which somehow reassembles and gives me the thought of it has a lot hidden meanings.Kiss ~Kaerimichi no Love Song~ by
Tegomass from
Lovely Complex - Love song. The chorus 'I love you kotoba wa iranai yo'. Haha was a lil bit funny for me since I used it to tease one of my friend. Nonetheless, it has nice lyrics; and it isn't an emotional song.Asu e no Brilliant Road by
Angela from
Stellvia- I love the part the singer sang 'fly higher'. It rhymes well and make the song soothening too. Well, slow pacing, yeah.Hmm, quite a lot I think? I haven't list a few of them yet as I think the list was way too draggy.
Labels: Music