I'm really disapointed to myself.
2.1 I had prepared well enough (just for those extremely important topic and also topic with a tick beside), and I was such a fool. I spent hours drilling my mind and ended up only about 50% or less came into usage. I felt terribly disappointed.
2.2 was a definately failure though I had tried my best. My mind
actually went into stupor state which is so bad that, I don't even have a clue what I'm doing while I was studying hard for it.
2.3 well I did some really INSANELY stupid mistakes such as doesn't include the stupid import duty which makes I lost 7 marks in an instant. I really couldn't stand myself from doing such an idiotic mistakes. 7 marks gone, but I do think I had the opportunity to pass, as I'm quite confidence to myself.
My mind suffered minor disability during the 3 days as I'm really terribly exhausted from those studies. I think I had rarely gave myself so much ever in studies in my whole life.
It's almost over though, with the leftover last paper of costing. I'm being humiliated by the god-dam-freaking law paper, and I'm gonna pay my revenge on the last paper.
After exams I had plentiful of plan, well mostly are of solo purpose. I'm starting to believe on those words from animes .hack//Sign and Root.
Humans are such selfish being sometimes, ops not sometimes but IS everytime.