Hell, frankly speaking yesterday's dinner was outrageous, in the sense of money spent on it -.-. I can't help but cursing the word 'ridiculous' under my breath. How would you expect RM50 for a mere seafood dinner? Well, maybe RM30 would be a worthy and a standard price, but as for RM50; I really can't put myself to believe that.
And worse than that was I choked my throat with some tiny fish bones. People must be laughing at me due to the fact still getting chocked by bones at my ages, but really I do not like eating those damn fishes even the slightest; it was like taking a high-risked task by chewing, ops is swallowing those fishes down through my throat. Perhaps, my phobia~
Slightly disappointed due to that face, and you won't believe. Some god-don't-know-hellish scallops would priced @ RM18 per pieces, making a grand total of RM200++ for everyone. Even adorned with gold, I wouldn't even wanted to eat those seafoods again anymore. They aren't really particullarly delicious or what. My remark would be nothing special of it; the price would gave you an instant heart attack. I think it would be better for them robbing banks rather than running a restaurant.
Well regarding of TT's DotA post, I really do not understand how the human's minds works nowadays. Is winning so...so important after all? If you wanted to become 'ownsome' or winning in the game, I'd be glad to leave you at the victorious side. Seeing some people really stressed themselves and squeezing their brains just to gain a victory, I couldn't help but sighed at them. There's really no point of pressuring yourself with unneccesary stuff; though I do not afraid to admit I was used to be one of the kind which brought me some slightly glorious past. (I'd rather pressure myself reading fictions nowadays! They're really god-damn-frigging awesome. Uber!) I saw a dramatic/huge changes on my own lil brother who's attitude turned/changed so aggresive after commencing and devouting himself to the game. Really disappointed.
If you really wanted to own people, I'd choose to do them in real life, lol. It's much more realistic.