The sense of achievement for achieving something is really awesome, don't they?
Let's just say, I just had have about approximately 28 japanese songs with no clues of their artists and song's names. I would start off searching them with the help from my hearing. (Yeah, it's sort of difficult to pick up those lyrics due to the fact I'm having slight hearing loss plus I do not know japanese)
Through yahoo and gendou, I just use some lyrics from the songs and two more keywords, stands out of "lyrics" + "romanji" and I had succeded in picking twenties of those songs' names. I mean well, identifying their names and artists, and also from which anime if there is.
I couldn't believe I could achieve that. The sense of achievement was really, really enjoyable and I really cherish my hard work. Furthermore, those songs are all awesome.
I felt so happy.