My bag's a slingbag. I didn't notice it until today, or perhaps just now.
I saw someone else, a girl who wearing a slingblag, and that instantly refreshing my mind of a lost memory of mine...
She, and specifically her, was the one enough to carve such a deep memory in my mind. Ever in my life I have not got someone who would make or give me such kind of chemistry before, and I'm positive of that.
I remembered...
Your back, along with the bag of yours.
I was standing on the second floor.
My eyes weren't even an inch away from you.
You walked, and walked, didn't even noticed my existence.
Faded along with the sunlight.
And then your figure become smaller in my vision.
My heart is already dedicated to you.
You vanquished before me.
And I thought, I'll be able to do so the second day.
Now, it's gone.
Never ever, I am capable of doing that.
You're just a mere illusion potrayed in my mind.
Just only appear before me from imagination.
Parted far, split apart.
Never ever, I have the chance to do
that again.
I just missed the time. Really.
Again, I... ....you.