At first I'm going to apologize for the late post (since I promised to post it like...2 days ago). I am, I am just have not got a clue how I'm going to tell this out.
Well to make it short, I never mean to hurt you as deep as you feel. This incident taught me those things which I've mentioned to you before, and all due to my selfishness, and also self-prided. I'm terribly sorry.
And it seems I can't change the fact that I'll just simply avoid conversing with someone when I'm running out of...topic, and that's another add-on to the scenario.
You taught me a lot of things which I had never learnt before, and I really appreciate that. If you weren't there, I won't be who I am now...
As I said, if there's a need for that, please...at least hurt me instead of letting yourself get hurt. I wouldn't want a single damn chance of upsetting/hurting my friends, especially you...I'm used to that kind of feeling, and it's really okay to do that...
This article might arouse a lot of questions to you, but...I just don't really know how should I write it out. There are just way...way too many thoughts deep sinking in my minds, and I don't have sufficient strength and also courage to dig them out of me...
I'm really sorry, please...forgive me.
It's only to
you, sincerenly from my heart.
Signed,
L3G3nD1314