I'm slightly inspired when I read Sui Yuan's blog about ACCA's Sport Day. I am well, not really regret for not going, as I'm not part of the 'community'.
Shake that off, I'm not going to talk about that. What I want to say that is about my...my passion of basketball. Since secondary, I already liked it a lot. But well, I can't or not even near to an amateur at all.
I tried so hard after so many years of playing, but still ended up in the basic ground. It seems I never grow, and most importantly my soul and body aren't united.
Just a little sprinting would make me gasp for breathes like mad. In some furious matches I wouldn't last even a full five minutes.
I wish, real wish I can be at least be like as strong as Sze Ming, as good as Liang Jie, as fleet as Sui Yuan, etc. I real wish, but well, I can't achieve that.
It wasn't that I won't try, but just I can't. Maybe, I'm just not suitable for sport variations. It might be a wise decision for me, not taking part in any sport. My health would just fade as time proceed, and fail as I aged.
Sorry, I sounded silly.
I can tell, I
do love basketball. At least, seeing the passion and emotion when you all playing it so happily contented me.