This post is an addition of something I missed out in the last post but quite important as a matter of fact.
I read a meaningful post from Tatt Hoong's blog stating how our accountant life would be compared to both MMORPG & RPG.
He also did stated about something like :
Online world's actually a mirror of reality.As we human knows, in the online world all that matters are money or in-game currency. The more money you have, the strong you'll grow and the farer it can takes you in the game. Right?
So to make it simple, it's just a
materialistic community out there along with people who went like "
Help and donate me money since you're strong." & "
Buzz off you weakling." . I don't know what's the term to describe this but it's...Uh wait, I think I get it. It's
realistic.
There's not even some single chance of people would be tossing their real feelings in game. To a certain extent, you'll always hear "
It's just a game, chill." The statement is real and I do not deny that.
Let me just end this. What I wanted to say that our reality world had already been adapting and changing to this kind of community. If all humans were to be like that, the world would be done for. We'll all just be doomed and ended up in the game server down (means the game's closedown as it was not worth to continue anymore), i.e. Doomsday in the real world.
Just see if I said anything wrong. =)