I had this came into my mind, suddenly.
The wind and the earth are never meant to be together since the beginning. The breeze, though elegant, it can easily glide or even hover through, and possibly lifting the soil from the earth up above the ground. But in contrast, the earth itself, couldn't reach itself out for the wind, no matter how hard it tries. The earth's attempt will be futile in the end.They're never meant to be together...Disappointed, why must things become like this? Is it so hard to fight with the fate, or perhaps everything had been set in the beginning?
I thought the fate of human lies on their hands. True, but just partially. Not everything in this world, you worked hard for it and you'll get a desired return. Fate still played a quite important role, and it cannot be ignored at all cost.
I wonder, when I'm only capable of standing against fate in that kind of
thing?
A weird post, it must be.