Today just have some few lame conversation with some people. Somehow, I just let the words slip out from my mouth like water, and indeed, I crapped hell a lot.
It's been quite some time (other than communicating like that with my family), since I ever talked to anyone at college or external environment in such a way. Surprising, I found it amusing.
As mischievious as I am, I'd go along being self-prided and also teasing in a frank way to everyone. I'm sorry again if my words just scarred a wound on any of you.
But well when talking to friend, I'd not care much about my dignity as I have something I must fulfill, at least as a friend. Though the way I used to express my thoughts are weird somehow to people, but I'm trying my best already.
Dignity is something important to me which I'd not want anyone ruining mine. I'll be freaking pissed off, and get nasty if so. I'm not saying that mocking me is a crime or some sort, but well yeah there's a limit for it definately.
Lame. I just have no idea why am I typing these all of craps in here. I'm really such a weirdo. Even me myself couldn't understand my attitude well. Mysterious, perhaps?
Well time to take my leave. And if you're reading this, I thank you. I won't ask much from you, but at least try understanding me even though a little. My heart feels so lonely, perhaps all the time until I'm already used to it.
Until then, see you.