
Haseo's such a cool-ass. Recently under some particular influence, I developed a great interest in this series, namely .hack//roots. He's the main character from the series of course.
Somehow, I felt strong sense of familiarity towards him. I'm positive that we've quite some
things in common. I'm not going to reveal it here of course ;P. And nonetheless, he's the typical type of characters which I'm looking forward for in anime, just like
Syaoran. Hope he won't disappoint me .
Soon I'm going to get the sequel game named .hack//G.U. Rebirth vol 1. My gaming cells are gonna on action again, real soon I assume.
Well recently I'm running out of idea. I need to refill my mind with fresh anime fighting scenes from .hack//roots & also the awesome fate/stay night in order to come out with my own unique scenes for my story.
By the way, I made a huge amendment, probably a major one to the story. I'm glad at least, I could finally have at least some decent level of english writing. It's just a matter of time before I actually finished enough chapters to be gradually posted up.
Nothing could be done other than praying, wish I could strive for the best and nothing bad will happen in the future.
Labels: Game