I'm as lazy as usual, and as hopeless as usual. Huge portion of my times are just spent on watching animes/series or playing games. It proves how useless I am.
Well, congrats to myself for passing CAT which turns out quite surprising to me. I just don't know how I pass it with all those crappy stuffs I've wrote. But well, it's past already, and shouldn't bother about it much.
Practically, it's nothing much difference during Chinese New Year week with my daily life. I'm just going on my usual life, and being 'forced' to visit my relatives, lol...Sounds harshing, but I have my own reason for not liking to attenting this kinda stuff.
Anyway, happy chinese new year to all my mates. Shall all have a happy and yet wonderful new year, new wishes, and new hopes!
I met my mate, my dear dear which is wonderful. I don't want to reveal about it much here; overall, she's so sweet. xP I like her, haha...
Life, as boring as usual.
Something I figured out. I'm really liking Japan this country a lot, and even a lot more now (for some specifical reason).