Again, I hate it! Why must they everytime infest the toilet+bathroom? Is it so nice building their nests there? (I highly doubt that)
Everytime when there's spiders, I'll be yelling at my mom getting her to get rid of them. Ya, how
great my mom is. Been bugging her to clear them for about 1 month+, it's so scary!!!
Recently (2 days ago), I see another
HUGE spider resides on the bathroom. Oh for heaven sake, why such a huge one will wants to be here. I just don't understand how spiders use their brains think.
Thanks to them, I'm getting goosebumps everytime I enter the bathroom. Finishing off my business a.s.a.p. is essential.
Called mom to catch it again, but let's see how long I'll need to wait this time...
I can't imagine how I'm gonna live in countries which has highly-poisonous spiders. It'll be
hell for me there...