Yeah, everyone will has people who'll greatly influence their life, changing them, ammending them into better human. The same thing applies to me too, and yet I'm going to state a few of them who's being great to appear in my life.
(I won't state their names out)
Guys
1. Mr A.
Here he is. I met him for quite some years already, and due to him, I still can get a quite clear picture of my life during that particular year. Not about this, but he's one of my greatest friend. A true feeling of friend could be feel through how he treated me.
Glad, he shall deserve one of the title, 'Good friend' from me myself. Not really into it or I'll explain as long as few pages about him.
Sadly, nowadays I'm kinda like losing contact (as in we talk a lot lesser). Still talking with him, but sometimes I'm just too shy even to send a sms to him = ( .
Still, I'm glad being your friend. Friends forever, kay?
2. Mr D. (Not Dinesh, lolx...)
There's an obvious hint saying who's him, so I won't be stating out. Great partner of chatting, he is. Almost a day without talking to him is impossible. I think my life might be dull without him.
He helped me out a lot, and I try my best to do the same too. Taught me a lot things, and he did proclaim me as his 'sifu' in some things. In other way round, I think I should grant him the title, 'sifu' of mine...
3. Mr S.
I think this might be the longest. Know him for quite some time (almost a decade? lolx...) Great person he is. A great partner, and a great friend to have. Being down, he's the one who'll definately helping you with whatever you can. Though might be slightly in the riches catergory, still he's not spoilt. ;P
A lot of blockades in my life, I won't made it through without him. If one day without him, I might just lost the guide of my life, and lost in the darkness.
Another great partner, but more to real-life world rather than in internet-life like Mr D does. Crapping with him when face to face probably being the bestest thing, and one of the most enjoyable things in my life.
Girls
1. Mrs A.
Yeah, at least there's someone who's trustworthy I've had met. I believe among all the people I know in the surrounding (mine & hers' surrounding), she's the one I can rely my faith safely on.
No joke. Teasing always occur between us, and yet it add some colours to my life.
I don't know how to describe this, but I am the kind of guy who wants 100% joking-attitude when having fun; and yet 100% serious-attitude when it's time to serious. A lot people failed it; but she's not.
Time to serious, she'll be. And it's real comfortable. At least, it won't pissed me off.
Great talker. I think without her I'm thirst for teasing someone else except Mrs X, which I gonna state below.
2. Mrs L.
I think there's not much to say about it as it's kinda obvious who she is.
Frankly, I just like her even till now. That's all...
3. Mrs X.
Yeah, a 'mangan', she is. A 'sakai' partner, she is too.
A superb partner for me to chat with. A conversation with her will definately cheer me up. Non-stop teasing will be done to her, and moreover she's naughty too ;P.
Without her, I'm done, that's all...lol...
Actually I can't type properly...My focus level just gone so easily when I attempted to think and write something out....
Definately, something's wrong with me...Maybe I need some rests....