Prologue : The BeginningChapter 1 : The Rise of Evil ClanChapter 2 : Legend’s FamilyChapter 3 : DepartingChapter 4 : PeriergosChapter 5 : Beginner TestChapter 6 : Two YearsChapter 7 : A Golden OpportunityChapter 8 : Return to AgathosChapter 10 : A Kind SoulChapter 11 : The First InvasionChapter 12 : Critical StageChapter 13 : Ouranos's DemolishmentChapter 14 : Angel's TwinsChapter 15 : DisasterChapter 16 : New OwnersChapter 17 : The PursueChapter 18 : An Ancient TreasureChapter 19 : Compete with TimeChapter 20 : ReunionChapter 21 : AssassinationChapter 22 : Split PathsChapter 24 : Desperate EscapeChapter 25 : Hidden MemoriesChapter 26 : MomomachiaChapter 27 : A Fateful MeetingChapter 28 : New DestinyChapter 30 : The City of Dead, SkoteinosChapter 32 : Old Friend of MineChapter 33 : Rage of Mystical PowersChapter 34 : WoundChapter 35 : Blazing HatredChapter 36 : Nightmare of LegendChapter 37 : Second InvasionChapter 38 : A ChoiceChapter 39 : TrainingChapter 40 : The MurdererChapter 41 : A TrapChapter 43 : Sorrowful MemoryChapter 44 : Her PastChapter 45 : LegendChapter 46 : I Love YouChapter 47 : The DoppelgangerChapter 48 : Storming the FortressChapter 49 : VerissaChapter 50 : RematchChapter 51 : ShowdownChapter 52 : SorrowsChapter 53 : Revival of DiabolosChapter 54 : Final BattleChapter 55 : Light That Never FadeInterlude : Peace ReturnHmm, this is the brief chapters for part 1 of my story. There's still part 2, which should continue on for until around 80-90 chapters I think.
I wish I can write them nice enough to post them on
fictionpress.