Hell, it's really hell.
When p7 that time, I did really trembled, which is the only few times I had ever feel such a scary feeling of taking exam since primary. It only happens in college, I'm really afraid, and yet scared.
Then the next day, I face the greatest fear of my exam in my current lifetime - p6. I thought it would be quite easy if compared to p7, but I'm greatly get it all wrong. It's harder than what I thought in a few times, perhaps 5 times. I'm more like handing a clean piece of asnwer docket to the examinor, and awaiting for my doom.
Die...I really hope the p6 exam for final won't be that freaking scary. If not I'll be spending my extra half year time staying in CAT just to take those stupid paper(s).
Good luck to others. May all of you strive a good result in final. Gambate.