-Life is too short for hatred to be involved.
-You can't be with everyone around you, included those you're close with forever, and ever.-Accumulated experiences will just easily gone when we're "dead".
-And so to those hardship we've gone through to obtain/earn during our life. (property, etc)-Insufficient time to enjoy our life to the maximum.-There are some more I jot down on my notes. Kind of lazy to transfer them into here...Why are human born in this world, and ended up losing everything in the end?
Maybe 'god', or the creator or human grants each and every of us life, so that we could seek for an answer for the true meaning of life.
William told me,
we'll be able to understand it when we're old enough. It's because that time we might accumulated sufficient life-time experiences (of those events happened throughout of our life).
Perhaps he's right.
So...
-Appreciate your parents/siblings/elders.-Appreciate your friends.-Cherish everything you possess.-Rich people, do charity to help the poor to lend them a hand, and let them enjoy life, at least by a bit.-Poor people, don't blame yourself for being born in such a family. Don't grieve over it, and also don't ever commit crimes because of these silly excuse; the life's never fair.For conclusion, enjoy your life as long as you're here.
***
I feel so contented meeting someone in my life; and at least, some people who shares the kind of thinking I have. I agree that I've such a weird mind which always leads me to think of 'weird' stuffs to normal people; but then, I'm really, really, really happy that I meet some of you...
You know who you are, don't you?
Some words from my heart...
Thanks for being my friends.