Have been too noisy today. Talked too much until I have no extra time to spend on editing my stories.
Been promising to myself that I'll edit it for 2-3 days, but ended up chatting all the times.
I'm really looking forward to this weekend. I really need some time for releasing the tension of my soul, so that I won't go insane due to the stress...
Sunday going out with some people, then Monday's celebrating a super dupa belated birthday of someone. It has a reason, and I'm too lazy to type them out here xD...
Other than that, I want to go out with my pet sis (s) real soon, preferbly the whole Pastry Family Gang. Sad case is I think every of them could make it, except for 'her'...Anyway, I must stay happy always. Donut, I'm coming. I'm gonna hug you as hard as possible and pinch ur chubby cheek.
Love ya.