Let's continue something I haven't add into in the previous post...xD
Other than those I stated in the previous one, those characters from the series are all cute, and yet good-looking. It's really being drawn out nicely. Their attitudes also nice though. xD
Anyway, another attraction given by those characters are their outfits, as in clothing. They're real nice, especially the main character's robe & cloak. It looks really awesome.
Few songs inserted into the anime's are nice.
Tsubasa -
FictionJunction KAORI with Yuriko KaidaYou Are my Love (Sakura Version) -
Yui MakinoPerhaps other than these two are not only those which are nice. Each and every OST are really nice, in both melody and lyrics.
Anyway, You're My Love is really nice. I'm obsessed with it when I reach it that episode when it's first played today.
I'm looking forward to what
De Min told me about the last or last few episodes of season 1 being so touching. Just about 6 more, and I'm there.
Labels: Anime/Manga