I wrote here before, I dream of being an astronaut when I was small. Growing up, I figure it's impossible for being one of them, especially in Malaysia. Sad case.
Last Friday, I had have a long and yet interesting conversation with one of my friend. He has changed ever since he went to college, and got a girlfriend. He didn't become worse; instead of that I figured out he learnt a lot things.
He used to be those playboy type attitude, but now that's gone. He knows what is call cherish. He wasn't the old friend I know, know he's a nice guy, better than what he used to be. I'm quite happy looking at him being like that. ^.^
We have the same type of mind, which is the mind of creativity. I'm not boasting, but last time the life in secondary we used to spend quite of our time in discussing about things like that.
When we have the free time, we'll imagine things (not the bad one or yellow one la of course...).
We'll have a lot pictures, or perhaps a screen of the images we imagined one.
So that leads me to starting my first story. Actually I think I have a lot more stories like that lies within my mind, which I not yet wrote them out.
He in the other hand, way too lazy to do like what I had done. But what I know is, he's the same as me.
Since I start my first story, I had devised a secret interest. Writing, it is.
I thought of being an author (sounds crazy right?), and I can spend my time do so when I am an accountant in the future, as a part time job though. Lolx...
In order to do so, I need to have good english writing ability like Tatt Hoong, Karin, Donut, and a lot people. If I could get as good as them, I can realize my dream. Hope so...