Rave's awesome. It gives us the feeling of adventure quite a lot, and many others. I'm actually looking for this kind of anime, which similiar to Ragnarok Animation. I wish later in the series there's a unique romance story lies within the anime, which could touches my heart. (So sad I haven't find any ideal anime like that)
Law of Ueki, a funny anime along with a lot lame stuffs. But although it's lame, it makes it become unique and nice to watch due to the fact that when it's time, the series become very serious and interesting. Worth to watch though.
Saiyuki =( I want to watch.
A lot more. Waiting for some of them to finish download, then only I download Shaman King, Flame of Recca, and some others animes. It gonna takes more or less than 1 month time to fulfill this, really killing me since my computer has been on for 1 week + without switching it off; it's getting insane.
Labels: Anime/Manga