Japanese, Chinese, English songs and perhaps also Korean songs which I hear.
In between them, I most probably prefer Japanese songs.
Chinese & English are nice, but then they're lacking something. It's something which Japanese songs have, but they doesn't possess.
It's the feeling of
fantasy or some sort. When hearing Jap. songs, it'll give me those kind of feelings. Indeed Chinese & English can be very touching sometimes with their lyrics and tune, or gets fire-up with their rock musics; but then when it came to Jap, I believe if any of them are really nice, they're
nice.
For example, Eiyuu can be darn freaking rock compared to the others, and some others more.
Songs with touching lyrics are easily found and give you the feeling of touching. Most of Final Fantasy's Songs like FF-X or FF-X2 are examples. Also Tsubasa's, Digimon's and others.
Japan, really an impressive country. They developed and made such a huge achievement.
That's why, it's some sort of my dream country, and I wish I could visit there someday.
Agree?
Labels: Music