My friend told me, envy is something good, whereas jealous is the other way round.
I agree with it, since I really did see how someone who's jealous act.
How could someone would be that CHILDISH? Jealous because of his 'someone' was occupied by elseone (as in talking, sitting, or something else). Some people might says that he's joking or some sort, but don't it has its limit?
Mr Innocent is talking with the girl
Mr Accuser likes.
And then,
Mr Accuser approaches to
Mr Innocent, whispers these beside his ear.
Accuser : You 'gan fu'. (in cantonese)
Innocent : (Like speechless, with sweats rolled down from his forehead)
If you're the innocent one, being accused; what would you feel? I'm positive that most or maybe everyone will be pissed off.
You know who am I describing. You can say that I'm flaming
him, but whatever.
If you give me the choice to choose
him as friend, I'd be gladly reject it. I won't want to have any accuser as my friend, as he will be ruining my life, or perhaps annoys people.