Friends
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
BlogThings
Being affected by TT, I'll be doing this too...
You Are The Hermit
You posses a great deal of wisdom and the ability to see people for who they are.
You are always looking ahead at the future, developing visions.
A loner, you tend to travel by yourself through life, seeking your own truth.
You don't crave material things or fancy titles. You have no baggage.
Your fortune:
It's possible that there is a unknown guiding figure in your life, ready to help you.
All you have to do is find this person and seek their advice.
It's also possible that you need to start seeking the meaning of your own life.
Either way, there's some deep thinking you need to undertake, and it needs to be done soon.
Quite agree with it though. I'm alone most of the time even though I have friends, and I know there's a unknown guiding figure who has appears in my life.
Your Envy Quotient: 40%
You are an occasionally envious person, but jealousy doesn't usually get the better of you.
You're wise enough to know that envy feels horrible - and does nothing to improve your life.
A little jealousy is normal: so go ahead and let yourself feel it. But don't let it bum you out!I admit sometimes I can get quite envy of someone, but still I know the limit of it and won't let it go over; unlike someone. Your Depression Level: 76%
You seem to have moderate depression.
Your symptoms are bad enough that they're effecting your everyday life.
You would benefit greatly from professional help.
As depress as ever, I'm quite used to it though.
Your Eyes Should Be Green
Your eyes reflect: Striking attractiveness and danger
What's hidden behind your eyes: A vivid inner world
Wow, green. Not really like, but the colour does look a bit sexy and beautiful, lolx...
Your Learning Style: Unconventional and Insightful
You are very intuitive and ingenious. You're attracted to any field of study that lets you break the rules.
You Should Study:
Art
Art history
Architecture
Comparative religions
Eastern religion
Education
Music
Philosophy
Haha, perhaps Philosophy suits me?
You Are 50% Psychic
You are pretty psychic.
While you aren't Miss Cleo, you've got a little ESP going on.
And although you're sometimes off on your predictions...
You're more often right than wrong
So go with your instincts - you know more than you think
Agreed. Sometimes I really having weird things appear in my mind which become reality really soon.
You Are 40% Extrovert, 60% Introvert
You're a bit outgoing, a bit reserved
Like most people, you enjoy being social
But you also value the time you have alone
You have struck a good balance!
I wish I can be slightly more extroverted, but perhaps I'm more to introverted. No choice.
You're Totally Sarcastic
You sarcastic? Never! You're as sweet as a baby bunny.
Seriously, though, you have a sharp tongue - and you aren't afraid to use it.
And if people are too wimpy to deal with your attitutde, then too bad. So sad.
Lol, this 1 gonna make me laugh like shit. I used to think that I have a sharp tongue, until now.
Your Aura is Violet
Idealistic and thoughtful, you have the mind and ideas to change the world.
And you have the charisma of a great leader, even if you don't always use it!
The purpose of your life: saying truths that other people dare not say
Famous purples include: Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., Susan B. Anthony
Careers for you to try: Political Activist, Inventor, Life Coach
Haha...Change the world? I wish.
You Should Be a Film Writer
You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind.
You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life.
Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling.
And nothing would please you more than millions of people seeing your story on the big screen!
Oh god. This is really true. When I'm imagining things, especially stories, I can really get the clear picture of it in my mind. It's just the matter of expressing them out only, or else I'll already got some achivement, lolx...
You Are 32% Evil
A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.
I agree that I am dangerous, though it's only inside.
Waiting for your arrival @ 8:24 PM