I finished watching Law of Ueki. The ending wasn't really that impressive since it's way too short, not really satsify as an epilogue.
But then I like the storyline. It was quite nice and unique in a way as I said before.
Don't want to be long-winded, so figure out it yourself by watching it. Only 51 episodes, quite worth watching and won't regret watching it.
Now I'm watching Bleach, Groove Adventure Rave, Saiyuki Reload (sadly no Saiyuki is available for download), and a few more anime. Every of them are nice, and has their own style to impress the one who watches them.

The image is the anime I'm downloading currently, lolx...Insane.
That's all about anime for now, hehe...
***
Recently I'm interested in a few RPG games. The one available in my hand now is Valkyrie Profile 2. It's a nice game, and in order to get a perfect, or near-to-perfect game, I'll need to spend a very very long time in doing each and every things in the game. So far I had already spend 10+ hours just to get to the 3rd chapter, which normally could reach within <5 style="font-style: italic;">-Final Fantasy 12
-Tales of Abyss -Tales of Destiny (Remake)Wow, awesome. FF12 I've been waiting for it since March (or perhaps earlier than that). Finally It's coming out, and with no doubt I'm getting it.
Tales of Abyss has quite an impressive 3d battle system just like Star Ocean 2. Furthermore, it can be played by 1-4 players. Finally, I can play a game like this with my brother again after we finished
Tales of Destiny 2 together. I'm quite happy over it. ^.~
And at last, Tales of Destiny - Remake. By playing Tales of Destiny 2, I feel like I'm missing something. Yeah, I missed the first series and now I finally have the chance to play it on ps2.
One shot, 3-4 RPG games coming. I'm those kind who won't spend my time playing a single game 2 times, so I'll just make my first game perfect with the help from guide. It'll be time consuming though. 4 games, its gonna be a hell loadz of time...
Haha...Life without game or anime is boring though, right?
Labels: Anime/Manga, Game