Was glancing through wikipedia searching info about stingray (you should've known why am I searching it).
Underwater view is such beautiful, but sadly I'm too afraid of staying even underwater (especially seas). I'm very afraid of sea creatures, and even sea foods with no reasons lolx...
Anyone imagined before? If human is immuned to water pressure, and you're able to travel to the deepest surface of the sea in this world without any problems. And there you stand, with your surroundings are totally dark, and you can't even see your fingers without the help from torchlights.
I don't know how to explain it, but thinking about it chills my body even more...
Very scary...Perhaps I think that's the thing I'll afraid the most in my life...
But still, curiousity may give yourself sufficient courarge to so do if you can.
What to do...I don't even really know what am I talking about...Perhaps discussing about this through verbally is a lot better. =)