Today was quite exhausted. I straight went to KL's hearing aid centre (total two of them) during the noon till evening to check out some of their hearing aids. Gone through two audio tests, almost get my head bust hearing those beeping soft sounds...
But then, I've finally get to try out those awesome hearing aids, which are costly. They're really nice (for me), cause I can finally hear the voices of this world with the helps from it in normal volume. I can even hear some whispers quite clearly, and even the flipping of papers loud enough (compare to what I hear without using the aid).
Sadly and being a useful kit for me, it'll cost me up to around...Rm2.7k to Rm3k. Gosh, it's Rm1k more expensive than what the doctor's telling, and rounded up a figure of Rm5.5k above. I'm gonna be dead. With the Rm5.5k, I can even buy what I want like Ps3, a new computer.
Really sad of it...Who calls me being so unfortunate...Haiz...