How many of true friends do you have? A lots, or maybe even zero?
Me myself, I feel quite lucky that I have at least 2-4 of them, which I can safely place my faith on them...I think they know who they are, and thanks, for being my friend, which I must say.
So I want to talk a bit about true friends. With the people around us now, faking their real attitude from us that badly, I'm positive it's quite hard even to find them.
My defination for true friend is:
-they're someone who will approach you when you're down, and not you're the one who find them when you're sad.
Being sensitive to your friend's feelings are important, or maybe for me, because I want more people care about me (that's Leo).
As simple as that, right? But I don't think a lot of them could do it...
Why? Self-concern I presume. With the thinking, "Me myself is most important in the world, compared with others."
Haha...Sounds like flaming my friends right? What a foolish article I had posted up.
Maybe, I shall set the reliance I placed on my friends again. This time, I won't hurt myself...I'm the one who's most important in this world. Who care those who don't care about my existence at all?