Sorry first for sending such a silly message to you. I thought that you're not in the class, so there goes my message. And I admit I'm kinda of...maybe remind you of some sad things because of the message or some sort; I'm terribly sorry here...
But still, you must stay strong always. The Sui Yuan I know was always teasing and mocking me, saying that all my jokes are cold or making people sweat. I don't wish to see you sad though; if there's anything I could help, just reach out to me, and I'll do my best if I'm able to do so.
Sui Yuan, remember to stay happy always. There's no point being sad since it won't help you other than causing your life more misery. I'm not saying that you can't be sad, but it's better to get rid of your sorrows and stop moping as soon as possible.
As I stated in somewhere before, even faking can lead you to a happy life, just like i do ^.~
Frankly, I'm quite confident that you can do this! So, gambate bah, Sui Yuan.
You're the best, ya know?