1 more week, and there'll be a lot people's birthday...
Gosh, one click on my friendster's birthday reminder almost knock me unconscious.
I don't know how many set of presents should I buy, lolx...
15th, perhaps an important day to me, or not now. I've decided to ignore it, as if I don't know that it exists though (I wish I can keep my promise).
I'm going to a conclusion. Her appearance's some sort making my life miserable, and I'm suffering a lot. Letting go is the choice I had choosen; I'm striving hard for it, and forgeting her as time passes.
I just hope that the same old history won't happen again. One people should understand about this, haha...
But still a lot people's birthday...In my course had already two people having their birthday during the progress test week.
And with no doubt, my dear dear Donut's birthday shall not be forgotten. Still thinking of what silly pressie I'm gonna buy for her to replace her huge 'mug' last year. I'm going to make sure she likes it this time, lolx...
So, let me wish them a pre-happy birthday.
To: My mom, my brother, Donut, Pei Li, Pet (Pei Ting).
Hope all your wishes become true ^.^
Yesterday's date was 5, so 5+7 = 12, lolx.
And today's 6, 6+7 = 13, haha...
Oh yeah, good luck to the two 'Pears' <-(Since their names start with a Pei, so I think this suits them) on their Progress Test.
I'm gonna wish gambate to myself too, in squeezing myself to thinking what to buy; which bother me the most...
Haiz...Life is tough...