Went Mid Valley today, to buy a few presents for my dear friends.
I don't know why I bought in total of 3 tortoises (soft toy of course) for her; that's just my instinct told me. But then, Ching Yong had assigned and rely on me, and I bought a mid-sized of the thing he wants for him, costing Rm25+; where as his budget for the present was RM150.
Frankly speaking, I was like what the hell when he tells me he's willing to spend so much money on the girl he likes. There's no point, seriously from my view. Treating someone you love isn't as simple as impressing and making her happy with just material and money. That's not sufficient, and quite foolish of him for doing so. Furthermore, he's from not a quite wealthy family, almost the same as mine.
And I wouldn't dare to imagine what he feels when he's some sort of failed. He spent so much and get nothing in return, it's not worthwhile, WITH NO DOUBTS.
Enough of speaking about him (sorry Ching Yong, if I offended you). I spent around, hmm...
5.9+5+9.8+17.8+1.2 = ?
around 40 bucks today on buying present...Really what the crap...
But nevermind, I think it's worth. I'm quite happy with the gift I'm going to get for my dear donut.
And went home, I've been folding stars to put in the pacifier bottle (baby uses). It'll be funny, cute, silly, and meaningful in the same time. With that done, I slip the bottle into the mokey's hands, which was hugging banana previously. It makes it looks extremely cute, or some sort! So the time I spent on making it (Uh, about 3-4 hours?) are well paid off. The sense self achievement is nice.
So there's left another one. I don't know what should I do for making it looks creative, meaningful and yet nice. Lolx.
What a day, spend 4 hours sleeping after that, due to the exhaustion I beared.