I actually want to make this post long, but due the the lack of time and being lazy, I'll make it short.
I failed my driving's slope test once, and retake it today.
Yesterday, I get some tutorials along with practical with my father. He even calls me to drive to Asia Jaya to get some practise there.
So it all doesn't ended up futile. I do passed my exam today. I was damn nervous before I take the exam due to the fact that my self confidence on my skills had gone after being shattered from the first test. My hands were trembling like nobody's business, and fortunately I was able to immunize myself from them for a short period.
Still, sometimes my father's quite nice in person. I thought of buying an external hard disc drive, and he's just bought it without much consideration, even with the bloody financial situation of my family. Sometimes I really wander, if that doesn't happened four years ago, I'm positive he'll be the one of them which I admire the most in my life...
Quite surprise he told me that he failed his driving test on the slope once, which is same as mine. And furthermore, we both passed on the second attempt. xD
He may not be the perfect father of everyone, but he's my only and bestest father I'll ever have (who isn't? One dad per people).
***
I left out something which I actually want to post last month.I was damned touched when my father phoned me on my birthday. He wishes me, and my heart's crying.
It's quite common, every of you might thought. But even in home, I don't really talk to my dad. I think one day, I only spend around less than 30 minutes to look at him, or talking with him. And yet he does that, I'm really impressed.