The faith I placed on myself is losing up bit by bit, due to the environment. My existence is once again being left out by the community. Even my voice can't reach out to them as usual. Maybe, I'm just an
Invisible Man...
Not to mention, once I thought I was really
good and being just too
naive &
proud of myself, I ended up breaking my pair of
wings. It's really painful when the pair of wings which used by you to fly is wounded. Perhaps after all, my existence is nothing for most of them, other than an obstacle right in front of them.
Though, we can't just change anything. I really wish I won't place too much faith on what I see; or else I'd just making myself suffer more.
Charisma's failing = to my life's fading.At least, I still have some ex-chs friends. They're awesome, and these are really those people who really shows what it means by a true friend.
If you feel offended, try think about it. Did you ever fulfill your duty as a friend?
Sometimes, I really envy someone who's better than me. Not in academic, but in communicating. It's so hurtful when you see someone achieves more than you do, especially to the one you cherish, or perhaps liking.
I'm a failure after all...I failed everything.
It's raining, and so my heart. It's sobbing...