Yesterday, I went to a church located in Old Town with two of my old friends.
There, we could see a group of disabled people performing on top of the stage, stating that their life turn wonderful, and some sort of Jesus is the guide of the life.
They're pity, yeah. There are some numbers of them who lost their ability to stand, one who lost his eyes to look at the beautiful world, one who has a stunning sickness which causes him can't talk properly, and etc.
There are this girl who lost her pair of legs during the accident. She was so pity, losing her job and ability to support her only father (mom's gone), and there's her boyfriend dumped her due to the fact that she's disabled. It is so touching, and I sobbed.
It taught me that I shouldn't look down on any of those disabled people in the world, no matter how weird they look. No one deserves to be discriminate. Each of them have their own values of life in this world. They have has their own dignity.
Other than that, I met someone who's some sort of crazy as me. It's my pleasure to meet her though, and in fact, I'm looking forward to our future conversation in the Msn world. Hope it'll be tons nicer.
What I want to say is, You'll never win me in a debating contest. I'm debating genius due to the fact that every word I sputtered out are 'facts'. Haha...