Standard 1 till Standard 2; both are quite a meaningful year for me. Why? This is because of few of my friends, and 1 of them who's I am quite...missing now.
Her english name, I don't quite remember, but her chinese's one is some sort of...Phoo Heh Wah or something like that.
Yeah, I must claim that she's 1 of those girls which I'm very close with for those 2 years. When I reach Standard 3, I was sent to a better class, H; while she remain with her friends and formal classmate friends in the D class.
That's the time which I start to lose contact with her...and it remains until now...
Thinking of the time where I always went to her house along with my grandfather (Yeah, my grandfather was quite close with her parents). She has a brother, which I always seek as a partner to play with. We even exchange 'Lego' parts frequently. It was quite happy for me to recall these parts of lost memories which missing in my mind for quite some time.
Frankly speaking, I'm missing her. I want to meet you once again, and have some enjoyable conversation with you.
I know the chance for you to read this is very slim, but I'll try my best...to find you again.
L3G3nD a.k.a Jun Yao's missing you...