Mother fucking idiot...
I can't stop cursing, this is idiotic.
What's the point of being kind to gather everyone? And when they had just enough fun and went away?
Let me summarize it. I was freaking pissed of being as a responsible organizer (YES, I must say that since I had been calling each and almost every of them for confirmation for the party today). They just went, have fun and disband without even telling me.
WATDAFARK is this. I said the time was noon (1-2pm) until after dinner. And they just freaking went back at 4-5pm? What is it?
Fuck it damn shit man. I swear I won't be the farking organizer for sf2 already, and I meant them. I'd rather just go greet & give present to someone who's going to have his/her birthday personally.
Actually, my mood now is darn furious, in addition with sorrow. I feel like I'm being left out terribly, as in a child being abandon by his/her parent.
So what does this proves? It shows that the dream I remember yesterday was a piece of shitty forecasting after all. It really does show that something really bad going to happen soon, or in the future.
Let's see would it be that bad on Monday.