It was the freaking stupid feeling, which occur in my heart and trying to take over me. I battled it, and can't hold much more without reinforcement. And where's those allies? None of them appear to give me even a single bit of assistence.
Being sensitive to the people around you, care them as a true friend. Yes, I wouldn't shy to say that I done that, truthfully. But the world's like that, you treat someone good, and that don't mean you'll get what you want in return. I didn't want much from friends, just a bit of caring and maybe sensitive to my feelings.
When I'm sad, who would be sharing my pain with me? I don't think much will just come and care about me; leaving me moping in the dark.
Okay, that's enough about that. If I continue on I'll be blaming the whole world.
Maybe I should learn to be more self-concerned.
I live in this world for myself, and why should I give a damn about the others?I should adapt myself with it, sometime...It's selfish, but I just don't want to hurt myself even further.
Argh...I just don't know what to say, damn it...Feel like cursing, but can't do that...DARN DARN DARN...