It's certified that I'm getting more and more insane. The lecturers along with the fully packed classes are going to drive me mad!
Just waht should I do to prevent myself from entering my wonderland during the class? - Making noise.
I know there's someone out there who'll think that I'm noise and some sort of annoying (I knew it causes I'm being noisy since even standard 1, until get complaint too much; I'm kinda used to it). So, my aplogize is sent out if I cause mayhem to anyone of you who read my blog which get annoyed by me.
My mouth just won't stop blabbering nonsense, especially cold jokes. Sometimes seriously I just don't know what I had just said, and I would had flamed/cursed and etc someone. So again, sorry for that again...
Making noise is not bad all the time, it's some kind of way to make the class not so boring for myself, and maybe for friends?
Whatever, few more days (approximately 11 days) I'd be doomed, right on my lovely birthday.
Bid farewell with me; I might just need to depart, and defered into the next intake.