Human nowadays are failing...
They're getting more and more selfish, self concerned. They never think about what others feel, and try to stand in their point of view to analyze the situation. They're just being written off nowadays, and rarely we would find anyone doing that.
Why? Why would this all happen? Everything happen for a reason, I know that. But I can't think a damn answer for this stupid thing! Is it being senstive to the others, and care other a bit more are that hard to be accomplished? If that's it, why would human be born as social creature...
Starting to lose hope to this world although there are still nice people out there...But their number are just too dimish compare to those who are self concern. It's just about 10% or maximum of 20%, I persume. I don't deny that I'm selfish, but I try my best of being caring and nice to prevent myself from being selfish.
Very sad, very sad...Now I could understand the feeling of Tatt Hoong has. It's just like the whole world can't be rely on, other than ourself.
The world's crumbling apart, just that we can't see through our eyes. Someday, the Earth will lost in the hand of human, I heard it from somewhere. I agree with that. We'll just see (even though we might not be able to wait until that day).
Everything they done are just leading themselves to doom...
So, losing hope on them aren't unsual, isn't it...
In fact, I don't know what I had just wrote...Weirdo, I am. That's how my brain function, no choice.
Thoughts in my mind, flowing through and bothered me.