Within Temptation

The Forsaken

The world revolves around us, with or without my existence.. Searching for the right person..The bearer of the silent requiem..

Credit: anotakuami

Chatbox






Friends

  • BoA
  • JJ
  • Sibeh Sien
  • Adelee Ho
  • Adeline
  • Carmen Lu
  • Christine Ang
  • Ching Yong
  • Daniel Andrew
  • De Min
  • Donnovan
  • Donut
  • Eileen
  • Guo Xiang
  • Hao Zhi
  • Hoh Geap
  • Hui Ting
  • James Jack
  • Joyce Ding
  • Kacy Lam
  • Kah Yean
  • Leeza
  • Lok Soon
  • Mary Koh
  • Mr. Marcus
  • Mr. Jay
  • Munn Sing
  • Phynaz
  • Pei Ting
  • Pey Xen
  • Sharee Ch'ng
  • Sheng Yuan
  • Sher Huey
  • Siu Hong
  • Suan Li
  • Sui Yuan
  • Sze Ming
  • Tatt Hoong
  • Vern Yen
  • Wee Ven
  • William Heng
  • Yee Phing
  • Yong We
  • Yi Lian
  • Yue Ying

  • Archives


    [ February 2006 ]
    [ March 2006 ]
    [ April 2006 ]
    [ May 2006 ]
    [ June 2006 ]
    [ July 2006 ]
    [ August 2006 ]
    [ September 2006 ]
    [ October 2006 ]
    [ November 2006 ]
    [ December 2006 ]
    [ January 2007 ]
    [ February 2007 ]
    [ March 2007 ]
    [ April 2007 ]
    [ May 2007 ]
    [ June 2007 ]
    [ July 2007 ]
    [ August 2007 ]
    [ September 2007 ]
    [ October 2007 ]
    [ November 2007 ]
    [ December 2007 ]
    [ January 2008 ]
    [ February 2008 ]
    [ March 2008 ]
    [ April 2008 ]
    [ May 2008 ]
    [ June 2008 ]
    [ July 2008 ]
    [ August 2008 ]
    [ September 2008 ]
    [ October 2008 ]
    [ November 2008 ]
    [ December 2008 ]
    [ January 2009 ]
    [ February 2009 ]
    [ March 2009 ]
    [ April 2009 ]
    [ May 2009 ]
    [ June 2009 ]
    [ July 2009 ]
    [ August 2009 ]
    [ September 2009 ]
    [ October 2009 ]
    [ December 2009 ]
    [ January 2010 ]
    [ February 2010 ]
    [ March 2010 ]
    [ April 2010 ]
    [ January 2011 ]
    [ May 2011 ]

    Counter


    Leo


    67% Leo

  • Groundbreaking Thinker (GT)

  • Tsubasa's Corner


    Credit: ~Momoko-Asuka

    Credit: koinogen

    Thursday, July 20, 2006

    Romance of The Three Kingdoms



    Haha...As usual, I'm typing some lame things.

    I think I have the authorisation to approve as one of Romance of the Three Kingdoms Story's fans (ROTK), since I'm quite attracted with most things related to them. But still I'm the unusual one as I didn't read the real story book (that 1 which is thick enough to be your dictionary). I really wish I could have read them, but I don't think I have the determination to finish them, haha...

    I think it was when I first play the game entitled 'Dynasty Warrior 2' causes me to feel attract to this thing. I feel that it's awesome, and starts getting more and more games related about it. ROTK is famous for its strategy game, and they're extremely nice to play!

    Just like the most people, my favourite country is 'Shu', owned by Liu Bei. But sadly it was the first country to crumble apart after the lost of the wise Liu Bei and Zhuge Liang. Liu Bei dead because of grieving through his brothers' death, and launched a hesitate attack on Yi Ling without caring any circumstances. It might be a foolish act, but for him that's not. At least he tried his best to revenge for his brothers although he failed. Sooner after that, with Zhuge Liang and Jiang Wei's help, Shu could maintains itself for quite some time until the battle of Wu Zhang Plain. There's the almighty Zhuge Liang falls sick and lost his life. Because of working non-stop for day to day with insufficient rest, he finally falls. His men went into an confusion right after his death, and almost get wiped out by Wei force. Luckily Sima Yi thought that it was another scheme from Kong Ming (he thought Kong Ming is still alive), and leave them to retreat...

    After Liu Bei's death, his son had suceed him a.k.a. Liu Chan the useless (nick created by me, lol). Why I say he's useless? He's just hand over his whole country to the hand of Wei with some darn stupid reasons...While I was reading the story book (shorter and with pictures version), I feel damn sad cause of it...

    I'm not actually that crazy though. I'm impressed by the spirit that Shu contains. Even through playing games, I could feel the strong spirits every of their generals possess. The others too have spirits, but just not as strong as theirs from my opinion.

    I started this topic because today I've just found a game related to ROTK which I like it very much! Finally, I'll play them sometimes if I'm free, kaka...

    Waiting for your arrival @ 12:04 AM