I was unhappy of hearing my friend said something to me last time.
He highlighted that I wrote my blog just for some boasting purposes, and just avoiding my mistakes. I'm not really 100% disagree about his statement which he pointed out, but I'm just very very sad of it.
Hereby I shall notify everyone that read my blog that the purpose of writing my blog is to :
-Unleashes all those feelings which buried in my heart throughout the days.
-Hoping that there would be someone to correct me if I'm wrong.
-Finding someone to share my short stories, and giving reviews.
-Know me more through reading it, so that won't misjustice me.
-Prevent myself from shedding tears.
There should be a few more, but I don't think I'd need to list them out more. I admit that his second statement is correct, which is maybe a way of avoiding my problem. It's not compleltely correct, but partially. I avoid those problems by sputtering them out here, and hope there would be someone to share and give comments on them. At least it'd give me sufficient courage to face it with them.
But if you're thinking that I'm just like boasting how well I've achived or whatever related to it, I think you shall leave this web. Im not pointing a gun at you and force you to read them...
So, peace out, L3G3nD.
Stop feeling sad, someday your day will be enlightened by someone which is special to you...
Ss-ing...Za dou...