What a bad day...I'm feel quite angered from someone's words today, which I had been hearing quite frequently don't know since when...
As I said before, I think that I have some hearing problems. I can't either hear people's or my words even clearly.
A lot people has been complaining to me, :"Can't you lower your volume", "You're loud" or whatsoever.
Yeah, what's with that? Didn't the flamers think about the reasons of this happening? Everything in this world happens for a reason, and this isn't an exception. Why can't they just be slightly more considerate that maybe the person they're criticizing have their own unavoidable reasons?
I don't know what to say. I just really being pissed off by those words. It's just like they're flaming my flaw and stabbing me with some sharp blades. Instincively, I feel like countering them with more blades. It's really painful of being complaint like this, especially it's not on my own will. I don't wish I'd be like that though, I just hope that I can be someone's normal.
Grrr...Still feeling very angry, and hope it won't affect my emotions tommorow.
Mentally exhausted+Physically exhausted+Being hurt by those criticisation = Blackout in my room.Zzz...Warn you guys or gals, don't ever flame me with those words I'm sensitive to...Think before you act. Even if you want to, just do it in a soft and non-harshing way; or else I'd be extremely mad and pissed of due to this.