I went to JJ's concert two days ago (saturday night) at Genting's Arena Stars. The whole concert was awesome, and I do really enjoy it throughout the whole three hours. And hereby, I need to thank Ching Yih for giving me the opportunity to take part and listen to such a wonderful performance by JJ.
It starts at 8pm, and end at 11 due to the worldcup events which Ching Yih & me persume. The moment we all fans waited for has finally reach at around 8.30pm, which JJ appears and begin his concert. He starts with the song 木乃伊 along with 4 dancers (all of them females I think). And he continues the performance for quite some time until he went off stage for a few moments (shorter than 10 minutes) with 金莎 appears to sing one of her sweet song (she's just so sweet and cute at the same time, I'm attracted by her already). Not long after that he continues singing until the end (with 林宇中appears for a short moment to duet with him) until the end, make it grand total of around 32 songs. He's just so nice and awesome (32 songs in 3 hours almost non-stop; who could finish this task easily?).
Below is the list of the song he sings to us:
Opening1)未?世界〈??短片〉
2)一千年以前〈序曲>
3)木乃伊
4)??89757
5)翅膀
6)原?
7)????
8)魔王〈舞蹈〉
9)明天
10)?
11)就是我
Interlude12)不可思?〈金莎〉
13)被?吹?的夏天〈?金莎合唱〉
14)?笑的眼睛
15)末日之?
16)?是永?
17)?得
18)BEATBOX & TAIKO
19)?不懂???
20)熟能生巧
21)黑色幽默
22)唯一
23)Heal the World
Ending24)失??+江南+再?+熟能生巧+流行主教〈?林宇中?唱〉
25)靠岸及工?北〈林宇中〉
26)第二天堂
27)子?列?
28)?化?
29)美人?
30)豆?油?
31)波??
32)一千年以后
Encore33)曹操
34)Sarang Heyo 只?你?
35)江南
No one would believe this...Since we can't take a picture with JJ (he's too far from us; a.k.a. out of reach), and with some blessing of luck, we found that JJ's family is on the same row as us, just a few seats away. Ching Yih persuasion leads us to this...

She's JJ's mom, believe or not, it's up to you all. Our efforts are still not futile, we still manage to get a picture with someone dear to JJ's mom, lolx...
Other than the awesome JJ, there's something that drew our attentions...
They're the cute 金莎, and JJ's dancers. There's around four of them, and every of them looks *censor*, lolx. Their clothings are just too revealing until our minds couldn't get ourselves out from thinking something dirty, and they look so *censor* when they're dancing...
Oh my god, haha...It seems I start getting more and more horny, and thanks to Wyn Yan for that disease.
Haha...actually not feeling like blogging now, and I'll just shorten this article. I'll edit this article whenever I want to, and makes it longer when I feel so.
So, ciaoz. Good luck to JJ. You're still the best!