I'm not really one of his fans, but few of his songs are really darn freaking nice. I can't stop shedding tears when analyzing their lyrics.
Few of the examples are;
-情画 Qing(2) Hua(4)
-枫 Feng(2)
-安静 An(1) Jing(4)
They're the current 3 of his songs which I like the most. 枫 Feng is a really hurting song, which touches my hearts at the first few attempts of hearing it. 安静 An Jing, the lyrics should be classified as suits my feelings (I think so), so I like it a lot with addition of it's another of his famous touching songs. I think there's no need for me to repeat 情画 Qing Hua again, since there's a post about it before.
He's really a darn talented singer, which I hate to admit it. No wonder he has such a lot girl fans, due to his songs. It's really nice. So those people who hate Jay out there, dont just ignore his songs as well. Maybe they could just change your point of view to him; just like what happened to me (I used to hate Jay cause he's just so nice and charmed so many girls, lolx...).